I found this online a while ago and decided to give it a go. It’s one of those fun exercises where it’s amusing to see how the answers change over time (and some that don’t seem to change at all!) as their comprehension and interpretation of the questions change.
This was Princess – aged 3 years, 10 months.
1. What is the meaning of life?
I have to think about it .. oh wait on. To be nice.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
3. What makes you most happy?
When Daddy comes home from work
4. When do you feel most loved?
5. What are you afraid of?
Kya [the dog] scratching me
6. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
An amulet [the necklace that Princess Sofia wears]
7. What is the funniest word?
Bush. BOTTOM ha ha ha ha
8. What is the easiest thing to do?
Play with BoyChild
9. What is the hardest thing to do?
A puzzle at kindy. It’s very hard.
10. What makes you mad?
BoyChild hitting me
11. What is the meaning of love?
To be a princess
12. If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
Buy an amulet