It’s been a while since I did the “12 questions” bit, so I thought I would do it again today. There have been some changes to Princesses answers since she last did it (9 months ago). And there more depth to some of her answers, reflecting the fact that she is, much to my dismay, g.r.o.w.i.n.g u.p.
It is also the first time BoyChild has shown an interest in answering the questions. He is in the wonderful phase of copying everything (read: EVERYTHING) his sister does. In some circumstances (like this one), awesome. Sometimes, not so awesome. But, I have to say, some of his answers in this, I freakin love.
And so here you have it (I have linked to previous posts if you want to read back on other answers, and I also have Princess’s last answers in brackets)
12 Questions About Life – by Princess. 5 years, 5 months.
1. What is the meaning of life? Astronauts
(I don’t know)
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? Doctor or Teacher
3. What makes you most happy? Mummy
4. When do you feel most loved? With Daddy
5. What are you afraid of? The Dark
6. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? Another American Girl Doll. If you wish on a star it really does come true.
(For an Elsa book)
7. What is the funniest word? Lila
8. What is the easiest thing to do? Put the DVD into the DVD player
(Play in the sandpit)
9. What is the hardest thing to do? Paint my nails
(Writing my full name)
10. What makes you mad? Stomping
(When I stomp my feet STOMP STOMP)
11. What is the meaning of love? Stars. It truly is.
12. If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it? Buy an Elsa Doll.
(Buy an Elsa dress)
12 Questions About Life – BoyChild. 3 years, 11 months.
1. What is the meaning of life? Elevators
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? Cool kid
3. What makes you most happy? People
4. When do you feel most loved? Stars
5. What are you afraid of? No
6. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? No thanks
7. What is the funniest word? Funny
8. What is the easiest thing to do? Open doors
9. What is the hardest thing to do? Going backwards
10. What makes you mad? Doing poos
11. What is the meaning of love? Cool
12. If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it? Buy lemonade