It’s a cold Saturday and the kids are getting restless, so I decided to do this again. We last did it back in April, when the kids were a lot younger, and also before moving was even on the cards. So, a lot has changed since then.
Princess doesn’t like to get things wrong, she has a real desire to please people, so it took a little bit of explaining of the process this time, and that she couldn’t get the answers wrong, because there were no wrong answers. She even said to me, “Ok Mum, you can start but I hope you are right. I don’t want to get the answers wrong!”.
She’s a thinker, that kid. And, when asked what frightens her the most, her answer was “my imagination”. I think a lot goes on in that head of hers.
Here are the questions and answers (previous answers in brackets)
12 Questions About Life – by Princess, 6 years, 3 months
1. What is the meaning of life? Love
(That’s too hard)
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? A vet and a zookeeper
3. What makes you most happy? Cuddling Mum
(When I laugh)
4. When do you feel most loved? When kissing Mum and Dad
(When Mummy cuddles me)
5. What are you afraid of? My imagination
(When my teacher dressed up like a ghost at Halloween and scared me. I screamed)
6. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? Puppies
(Another American Girl Doll)
7. What is the funniest word? *insert strange noise*
(Tickle bum. No – shake your boooooooteeeee)
8. What is the easiest thing to do? Cartwheels and handstands
(Make loom band bracelets)
9. What is the hardest thing to do? Backflips
(Clip the ‘s’ clip onto the loom band bracelet at the end)
10. What makes you mad? BabyGirl biting me
(Babygirl hitting me)
11. What is the meaning of love? God.
(Going to school. Because I love my teacher)
12. If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it? Buy lots and lots of toys
(Buy a Lego Friends Shopping Mall).
12 Questions About Life – BoyChild, 4 years, 9 months
1. What is the meaning of life? I dunno
(What’s that mean?)
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? A train.
3. What makes you most happy? Talking
4. When do you feel most loved? Friends
(With Dad. No, Mum)
5. What are you afraid of? Frozen Movie
(Shaun the Sheep Movie)
6. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? A heart
7. What is the funniest word? FRUIT!
8. What is the easiest thing to do? Playing with trains
9. What is the hardest thing to do? Trying to get the car out of the box in the toy room because it’s stuck and I can’t get it out
10. What makes you mad? Crying
(Squares. BABYGIRL TOOK MY LEGO ARGH!)
11. What is the meaning of love? Hearts
(SHE TOOK MY LEGO!)
12. If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it? Buy trains.
(Get a Paw Patrol Garage)
And here are the previous ones, if you are interested. Hopefully BabyGirl will soon be old enough to start answering them as well 🙂